CHECKOUT THIS NEW MOVIES FOR AUGUST 2009
Posted: 02 May 2009 01:03 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2009-04-30

“Bandslam”

Stars include Alyson Michalka, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Lisa Kudrow, and Lisa Chung. It is directed by Todd Graff. A shy social misfit teams up with a popular girl to form a rock band for their high school’s battle of the bands contest.
—————————————————————————-
“When In Rome”

Stars include Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Will Arnett, Anjelica Houston, and Danny DeVito. It is directed by Mark Steven Johnson. In Rome, Beth Martin steals a handful of coins from the Fountain of Love. Now, seven of the people who tossed those coins in the Fountain are hopelessly in love with her.
———————————————————————————
“The Time Traveler’s Wife”

Stars include Rachel McAdams, Eric Bana, Ron Livingston, and Jane McLean. It is directed by Robert Schwentke. Clare and Henry have known each other since she was six and he was thirty-six. They were married when she was 23 and he was 31. That’s right! Diagnosed with Chrono-Displacement Disorder, his genetic clock resets and he, somehow, finds himself misplaced in time.
———————————————————————————-
“Final Destination: Death Trip 3D”

Stars include Shantel VanSanten, Bobby Campo, Hayley Webb, Krista Allen, and Richard T. Jones. It is directed by David R. Ellis. When a teenager’s premonition of a deadly race-car crash saves the lives of his peers, Death is determined to collect everyone who escaped its path.

Posted: 27 October 2009 08:24 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2009-10-27

From the above Movies Which You Have Listed Out I Like “The Final Destination Movie Very Much” It’s really have a Great Story and Specially It’s a Action Movie that this is one Of My favourite action Movie.

Posted: 28 October 2009 02:23 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-10-28

I want to find free movies,how to do that?

Posted: 17 November 2009 03:20 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2009-11-17

Final Destination 4, which has been given the more-confusing-than-clever title The Final Destination, now has a movie trailer. The first movie was built around an airplane crash, the second movie revolved around a highway accident, the third movie involved a deadly roller coaster ride, and now the fourth movie takes us to a Nascar track where the race becomes deadly. Yes, it is just as stupid as it sounds. But hey, it might be fun in 3D? Watch the trailer after the jump.

Posted: 04 December 2009 05:16 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2009-10-15

i have seen it. it is good but not great. in this series i liked the first part most.

Posted: 08 December 2009 02:02 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  96
Joined  2009-08-31

i like ?Final Destination: Death Trip 3D?

Posted: 11 December 2009 12:30 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

i have seen it.

Posted: 03 March 2010 02:39 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2010-02-17

All the four movies mentioned here are top notch Hollywood movies of 2009.

Posted: 30 August 2010 01:15 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  30
Joined  2009-07-30

I like “When In Rome” so much,want to watch again.