Xbox Live Diamond Discount Card
Posted: 05 June 2008 06:26 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

If you have an Xbox Live 12 month subscription (Xbox Classic or Xbox 360) you can request a free Xbox Live Diamond card. The Xbox Live Diamond card can be used for discounts with participating merchants.First you must have and Xbox or Xbox 360 and be a 12 month (gold) subscriber to Xbox Live. You need to visit the Xbox Live Diamond site given below and click on the register link. Enter your gamertag (if you are an Xbox Live subscriber you will know what that is) and fill out the form to request the Xbox Live Diamond card.

<a href="http://www.xboxlivediamond.com/">http://www.xboxlivediamond.com/</a>

Posted: 20 May 2009 05:28 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-05-20

Find discount coupons on anything and everthing!! Buy everything from diamonds, apparels, accessories, gifts, baby products, furniture, footware? Everything is discounted with coupon codes. You can also get discounts on branded goods from companies like Sony, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola. The bigger the name on the site means more coupons and smaller the name, lesser the coupons.

Posted: 04 December 2009 03:21 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-12-03

That is no doubt something really beneficial as, I find lot of stuffs that are from different brands and if you get coupons for all of these then there will no be any problem in getting the stuffs that you want to have.

Thanks!

Posted: 10 December 2009 02:17 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
N00b
Joined  2009-12-10

Yeah,is the promo still ongoing? Hopefully you’ll have some new promos for next year.

Regards,
Sarah Kate
Pret voiture

Posted: 25 December 2009 05:31 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-12-24

Cool. I’ve just bought an xbox.
Thanks for the tip

Posted: 12 January 2010 07:31 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-01-12

Am just in the process of getting one.http://www.sharepic101.com/img/w/o.gif

Posted: 26 January 2010 11:11 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-01-22

i found this a good deal as compare to the others..i already have a subscription for other store..  but i found this offer really good ...my wife is looking for this deal ..and sure she will get the benefit….

Posted: 03 May 2010 04:21 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-05-03

The coupons appears to be a good one to many of them, the Xbox providing the coupons for almost all the things would have have found many takers of these coupons. This one sounds a little different from the usual ones, as this scheme provides the coupons for using on a wide range of products. In such cases, the advertising seems to be the key wherein you got to see what has to be dealt with.

Posted: 22 March 2011 01:58 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-03-21

as this scheme provides the coupons for using on a wide range of products. In such cases, the advertising seems to be the key wherein you got to see what has to be dealt with .....i already have a subscription for other store..  but i found it so hard .... Pray for Japan ...

—————————————————————

Posted: 27 March 2011 12:04 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-03-27

Yeah,is the promo still ongoing? Hopefully you’ll have some new promos for next year.

Posted: 16 May 2011 05:57 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-05-16

These coupons seem to be a good for many of them that have coupons available in the Xbox, almost all of the things that will find a lot of candidates for these coupons. This sounds a bit different from usual, because the program provides coupons to use a wide range of products.
http://www.dealsbell.com