how do you think about e-business?
Posted: 17 September 2009 10:11 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2009-09-15

Electronic Business, commonly referred to as “eBusiness” or “e-Business”, may be defined as the utilization of information and communication technologies (ICT) in support of all the activities of business. Commerce constitutes the exchange of products and services between businesses, groups and individuals and can be seen as one of the essential activities of any business. electronic commerce focuses on the use of ICT to enable the external activities and relationships of the business with individuals, groups and other businesses
In practice, e-business is more than just e-commerce. While e-business refers to more strategic focus with an emphasis on the functions that occur using electronic capabilities, e-commerce is a subset of an overall e-business strategy. E-commerce seeks to add revenue streams using the World Wide Web or the Internet to build and enhance relationships with clients and partners and to improve efficiency using the Empty Vessel strategy. Often, e-commerce involves the application of knowledge management systems.
what is your opinion?

Posted: 01 October 2009 09:35 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-10-01

Thanks for this information. I was just looking for more info on e business online.

Regards,
Leighton
pr?ts travaux

Posted: 17 November 2009 05:20 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2009-11-13

As we all know, E-business is one of the most upcoming areas in the business world. E-Business,E-Commerce. Both are related.
If we take an Organization for an example, we get so many benifits by doing e-commercial transactions.

Posted: 21 November 2009 02:55 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-09-09

Now more and more people do e-business,but not all of them have earn money,so that is a question, how to do a good e-business online.

Posted: 21 November 2009 01:13 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2009-11-13

True. I agree with you. Not everyone can do business online. Plus,There are downsides for business online as well because people are sometimes kinda fraid to do buying and selling online. The reason behine this is Internet fruad. The main thing is to have a good understanding of the person who you are doing business with before you start something. Alwasy be full of questions, Make sure he/she agrees for cash payment(Just to make sure). T/T and Western Union transfer is kinda tricky. So, whatever you do on the internet you should keep a clear mind and should have a track of what is happening.

‹‹ help me ,please      FreebieJeebies ››