How to upload your videos to blog or youtube??
Posted: 19 December 2008 09:14 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-12-19

How to upload your videos to blog or youtube??
More and more people are now sharing their video files on their blogs. And a lot of them use Youtube to help upload video files. However, the uploaded video files using Youtube may have commercials and there is also a 100MB file size limitation. Also, you cannot edit your video files and have to upload the full video file even if you just want to use a clip from a video file.
Now you can use Wondershare Video to Flash Encoder to convert your video files to FLV files with much smaller file sizes and directly upload the converted FLV files to your server through its FTP upload function.

Step 1: Import and trim video file

Click the Browse icon to import the video file you want to put on your blog. If you just want to upload a clip from your video file, Wondershare Video to Flash Encoder also allows you to trim your video file and capture the clip you want to upload. To trim your video, you can just drag the Start Time bar and the End Time bar to set the start and the end of the clip, or check the ?Set start time and end time? option and set the Start Time value and End Time value.

Step 2: Edit Video

Some video files have black edges around its video. You can cut off the black edges at the Edit step of Video to Flash Encoder. To crop the video, you can either drag the yellow frame around the video or adjust the crop values: Up, Down, Left and Right.

If you want to set video effects, Wondershare Video to Flash Encoder lets you set video video brightness, contrast and saturation, and allows you to apply a special effect.

Step 3: Select a template

This program also provides you with templates to customize the final FLV file and control its playback. You can choose to use a player template or a general template. If you choose a player template, there are various built-in templates of different styles for your choice and you can even add URL to with the ?Advanced? settings. If you choose a general template, the program lets you add a movie intro and a movie end to your video. See the figure below:

Step 4: Convert and upload

After the above three steps, you can just click the Publish tab, select an output format, check the “FTP Upload” option, fill in the FTP information and click the Start Encode button. After the conversion, the final Flash files will be automatically uploaded to your blog. See the figure below:

There are two tips to customize your Flash files with Wondershare Video to Flash Encoder:

Tip 1: Add a pre-loader

A pre-loader will make your Flash file very professional. Wondershare Video to Flash Encoder provides you with multiple styles of built-in pre-loaders for your choice and lets you add pictures as the pre-loader. This feature is very useful for both home users and commercial users.
At the Publish step, click the Settings button to open the Setting window, and click the Preloader tab to add and edit a pre-loader. See the figure below:

Tip 2: Add a hyperlink

If you want to link your Flash file to a website, this program allows you to add either an image link or a text link to your Flash file.
At the Publish step, click the Settings button to open the Setting window, click the Hyperlink tab, and choose to add an image link or a text link. See the figure below:

If you have chosen to use a player template, you can also add links to your Flash file by click the Advanced button in the Playback pane. Then you will find two options to add links:

Open a URL on mouse click: Open a website when a viewer clicks on your Flash file.
Auto open a URL after playback: Open a website right after the playback of your Flash file.
You can choose either or both of these two options.

Posted: 05 November 2009 07:10 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-11-05

Hi ,awesome post! Good thing ive’d drop by this thread. Nice guide for newbies like me. Hope to see more posts soon. Thanks again!

Regards,
farrahlewis101
Disque dur multimedia

Posted: 18 November 2009 02:35 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-11-18

Hi! You could also try photobucket or imageshack. But for me,better opt for imageshack it’s actually user friendly. I like using it for my pics and vids.

Regards,
cherrydews
Pret voiture

Posted: 18 December 2009 12:08 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-12-18

Hi..
  The information which you have share regarding the Video to upload to blog to you tube its really good one… I have gone through the post and also the snapshots are really useful…
Thanks

Posted: 22 December 2009 12:35 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  96
Joined  2009-08-31

That’s not needed. Youtube can accept most popular video format now. So you do not need to convert the videos to flv format. If you really want to convert some video between popular format, you can use Leawo Video Converter, it is much easier to use.

Posted: 22 December 2009 07:57 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-12-22

very comprehensive…great for newbies like me…thanks