Guide: How to download hulu videos
Posted: 01 July 2009 05:10 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2009-06-04

RipTiger is an awesome program that allows you to download videos from Hulu.com. But not only download, it helps me to convert videos so I can share it with my friends.  RipTiger can copy all your downloaded videos to iPod and any other portable player!

How I use it:

1. Install and launch RipTiger (better Ultimate edition, because it can convert downloaded video).

2. Open hulu.com in Internet Explorer and RipTiger automatically starts downloading.

3. When downloading is finished, Riptiger Ultimate starts conversion to MPEG4 (to copy videos to my iPod).

4. When clicking to iPod icon videos are copied to iPod

Riptiger capture, download and convert popular web video formats, not only hulu.

I guess RipTiger is the world’s #1 web video downloader.

More information here: http://www.riptiger.com/

Posted: 02 August 2009 10:54 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-07-31

It’s a good software! The interface is very beautiful!

Key Features:

.Support video formats, AVI, AVI H264/DivX/XivD, MPEG/MPEG-4, WMV, etc.
.dvd to avi Support picture format, bmp…
.Support batch conversion.
.Rip with high quality and fast speed
.dvd to avi Support change output parameters.
.Can cut any segment of the DVD Movie
.Its auto shutdown function can automatically shut down PC when the conversion is complete
.Support preview before you convert.
.dvd to avi is powerful and easy-to-use interface, everybody can quickly master it.

Posted: 12 October 2009 06:22 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-10-12

Hi,thanks for the info. Very useful especially to newbies like me. Interesting post! Thanks!

Regards,
clairosee
Pr?t travaux

Posted: 23 October 2009 05:07 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2009-10-15

thanks for this useful info can u also tell how to download videos from you tube

Posted: 27 October 2009 01:37 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

thanks for sharing.i will have a try!

Posted: 23 April 2010 08:07 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2010-02-17
janaka - 01 July 2009 08:10 AM

RipTiger is an awesome program that allows you to download videos from Hulu.com. But not only download, it helps me to convert videos so I can share it with my friends.  RipTiger can copy all your downloaded videos to iPod and any other portable player!

How I use it:

1. Install and launch RipTiger (better Ultimate edition, because it can convert downloaded video).

2. Open hulu.com in Internet Explorer and RipTiger automatically starts downloading.

3. When downloading is finished, Riptiger Ultimate starts conversion to MPEG4 (to copy videos to my iPod).

4. When clicking to iPod icon videos are copied to iPod

Riptiger capture, download and convert popular web video formats, not only hulu.

I guess RipTiger is the world’s #1 web video downloader.

Hey do your Riptiger works in other countries as well. As presently Hulu don’t serve anyone outside US.