How to convert MTS or M2TS to iPod, iPhone,  Zune, PSP, etc. workable formats on Mac and Windows?
Posted: 04 September 2009 01:04 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2009-06-16

How to convert MTS or M2TS to iPod, iPhone,  Zune, PSP, etc. workable formats on Mac
People often encounter setbacks while importing the video files from their blu-ray disks or camcorders in formats of .m2ts or .mts for playback on their iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP or some other common used mobile players.  Factually, the only way to solve these issues is converting MTS and M2TS files to those formats that are supportable by portable devices. This article now aims to introduce you how to convert MTS or M2TS to iPod,  iPhone, Zune, PSP, etc.  workable formats on both Mac and Windows.

About MTS/M2TS

To explain MTS/M2TS clearly, AVCHD has to be mentioned at first. AVCHD is a tapeless HD format developed by Sony and Panasonic in May, 2006. AVCHD video is compressed in MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format, and it supports 720p, 1080i, 1080p, etc. At the same time, AVCHD audio is stored in compressed form Dolby AC-3. Well, what is the relationship between AVCHD and MTS/M2TS? If you are attentive enough, you will find AVCHD is with file extension .mts on camcorder and with .m2ts after importing to computer. Briefly speaking, MTS and M2TS are the formats that used by AVCHD camcorders to record footages. In addition, Blu-ray disc also reserve video files in the format of M2TS.

MAC: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/

Posted: 18 September 2009 02:29 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2009-06-29

You can also try Domino Video Converter Pro. I always use it to convert my MTS or M2TS video to to other formats. I feel domino very powerful and easy to use. Just click one button, the conversion can be completed in a short time. The output video is very clear to watch.

To download Domino Video Converter Pro, you can go to their official website: http://www.dominoconverter.com/video-converter-pro.html

Posted: 08 October 2009 10:03 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-09-08

Thanks for your sharing. It’s wonderful!
Have a try.
It’s the cheapest I have ever found. All of Pavtube products are at half discount until the depression ends.

http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/

Posted: 12 October 2009 02:15 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-10-12

wow so good this post and very usefu

Posted: 21 October 2009 09:07 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-06-11

you can have a try iskysoft video converter for mac which I have used for long time,it’s very usefull and powerfull

Posted: 30 October 2009 01:26 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-08-30

Personally I use Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for MAC to handle my mts and m2ts files, before using it, I’ve tried many ,many different sorts of converters, virtually all of them can transfer mts/m2ts to other common formats, but always bring problems one or another, like terrible conversion speed, audio and video out of sync, etc. This one does not have these issues, so it won my appreciation.

Posted: 16 November 2009 02:30 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-11-16

Hi..
  I have gone through the post and the information which you share is really useful.. Actually i do not have much idea on it…
Thanks for sharing the post…

Posted: 15 December 2009 12:52 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-12-15

Chrismas Gifts:(MTS/M2TS Converter)All-in-one Video Converter
http://www.videoconverterdownload.com/Christmas-Special/hd-avchd-tod-camcorders

Posted: 30 March 2010 03:06 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  30
Joined  2009-07-30

v