Summer slammer from ON-THE-GO MUSIC
Posted: 29 May 2009 10:50 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2008-12-04

Here comes Summer!! And the BBQ Parties. This CD will set the perfect tone for your BBQ and will rock any house party.

The CD called Summer BBQ Party Music has got tracks like Miami, One Love, Gonna Make You Sweat and many more. It a hot one guys!

Posted: 29 May 2009 04:49 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2009-01-05

i got the liquor and the steak now i got the tracks what a cool CD ..bring it on!!

Posted: 24 August 2009 12:19 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-08-13
distinctivepublicity - 29 May 2009 01:50 PM

Here comes Summer!! And the BBQ Parties. This CD will set the perfect tone for your BBQ and will rock any house party.

The CD called Summer BBQ Party Music has got tracks like Miami, One Love, Gonna Make You Sweat and many more. It a hot one guys!

My Brother got that CD and he use to play that songs in bathroom during the bath…...lolzzzz i told him thousand times that this CD is specially for BBQ but he do not listen to me…......i want to have a cool BBQ party at home and he said that he will not give me that CD and i have to buy a new one man….actually i am a music freak and a music lover this site is awesome for all kind of music man so please check it out…

Posted: 17 September 2009 04:54 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-09-17

I have listen this music on pandora radio and like it. Pandora radio is the personalized internet radio service that helps you find new music based on your old and current favorites. Try it for finding your fav music.

——————————————————————————
350-001 questions
312-50 questions
220-602 questions