Were do u think gaming is going
Posted: 12 January 2009 08:35 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-01-12

gaming used to be as simple as putting in a cartridge and turning it on now its all about hd and a consoles features did u like gaming back then on the atari 2600 and nes or now on ps3 and 360’s

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/CozmoCon123[/youtube]

Posted: 18 January 2009 11:49 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  136
Joined  2008-05-23

I personally enjoyed gaming then, and still enjoy it now. The extra features on these new consoles are nice sometimes, but it’s not like you have to use them. You can still just put in a disc and play if that’s all you feel like doing. As far as where I think gaming is going, I’m pretty sure it’s further and further away from games with actual plots and stories. Everyone seems to want to have multi-player, which is nice, but whatever happened to playing the game because you cared about the story? These 10 hour romps through a short story are OK, but I want a game that can last me a while without having to go online and play it. Some developers still recognize this, and I am thankful for that, but hopefully the other ones can be reminded of this.

Posted: 04 February 2009 09:40 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-02-04

I think gaming will evolve into some kind of a reality effect, where you need to wear on some google to look inside the game, 3D effect.

Posted: 07 May 2009 06:19 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-04-24

i think i enjoy the way it is now….can play with friends, family, compete online, etc…

Posted: 30 July 2009 08:25 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-07-30

I personally enjoyed gaming then, and still enjoy it now. Games are getting more and more life like.

Posted: 12 August 2009 01:29 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-02-23

Gaming is going towards the MMO in my opinion.  World of Warcraft has become so popular that it outshines most console games these days, to the point where even there are primetime TV spots like this one:

Game Fuel

I work for a marketing company that is even doing a campaign with Mountain Dew for their WoW themed drinks, Horde Red, and Alliance Blue which is a pretty big sign that the game is very mainstream.  I myself have played for 4 years and it amazes me that my professional life can intersect with a game, much less one for the PC market.

Little things like free trials like the one offered at their microsite, accessibility, and the sociability of the game indicate that this is the direction of gaming.

Posted: 27 August 2009 07:19 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2008-06-18

Games have really changed dramatically.  I do miss the games on the Nintendo and Super Nintendo as they usually were extremely difficult to beat.  They were more about the games and less about the graphics.

Posted: 06 September 2009 10:49 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-09-06

Nice concern has been added..
Shelly Smith..
=================
Buy WoW Gold
=================
What does everyone else thing of the site Ogbomosho? A lot of people are saying it is the #1 one site in world in terms of where to buy wow gold.  My experience with them has been great so far.  Peace out man.