FilmCrunch 058: Spider-Man 3, Music and Lyrics, Who Would Play You In A Movie?
Posted: 05 July 2007 03:42 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[gearlive]Filmcrunch-FilmCrunch057SpiderMan3MusicLyricsWhatActorWouldPlayY911.flv[/gearlive]

Veronica Santiago and Neil Estep review the theatrical release of Spider-Man 3, the DVD release of Music & Lyrics, and also talk about who they would want to play them if a movie was made about their lives - and then hit the street to ask the masses.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 02 June 2008 11:38 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I havent seen music and lyrics never even heard of it until now. However I have seen spiderman 3 and the other two and I enjoyed all three, I even own all three. Who would I play in a movie, well I am really into horror movies and I really like the gore and the blood so I would say I would have to play the bad guy. He causes all the blood and the gore so that would be my part but only in a movie not in real life.

Posted: 06 June 2008 11:28 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

I saw Spider man3, my most favorite comic book movie of all, i saw all the version 1, 2 and 3. I like the stunts in the movie and also the story line, the story is really great, but in the 3 part i felt sorrow when spider mans friend dies.i dont remember his name because it has been i year or so, that i saw the movie. Can u please give that spider man masks to me Neil and Veronica.

Posted: 07 July 2008 06:01 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-07-07

If i had a movie made about my life i would like Jason Statham to play me, but i think it would be a boring movie

Posted: 25 July 2009 04:45 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-07-25

i really love this movie ..... no matter the story line or the casting or the u know ..whatever ...i just into it