Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-06-08

yo this is jive easy, it took me a while but i got the psp

Rock band 300 edition

Posted: 08 September 2009 01:59 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-09-07

I’ve done lots of these and most often the offer completion is reported within a couple days, a few may take two weeks, and credit cards a month at most but OfferCentric is definitely a scam.  I have had 24 friends finished with their offers for over two months with only two greens, even though I have sent in all the reciepts.  I have emailed OfferCentric (no response), mailed stuff to San Diego address only to have it returned (no such addresee), and Called them, with no response.  I now have a complaint with the Virginia Customer Affairs office with the Attorney General.  They have tried to contact OfferCentric twice so far with no response.  If you are having problems with OfferCentric I suggest you call Ms. Erin Williams Virginia Office of Consumer Affairs at 1 804 786 1308 and file a complaint.  If we get enough people to complain the state of Virginia will take OfferCentric to court.  These people really need to be brought to justice.  I have already spoken to Napster about them and they have pulled their ads from OfferCentric sites.  Don’t just gripe, do something, call Ms. Williams.  Also call the companies that you completed the promotion for and demand to speak to the people in their affiliate programs.  Then tell them what is going on with OfferCentric.  Have them pull their ads too.

Posted: 17 September 2009 07:04 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-04-30

True, i just found taht out the hard way, guess i should get more ground info b4 trying to see if sites like these are legit

‹‹ Credit Card Companies      Hello Everyone ››