How to transfer music from iPod to PC
Posted: 07 January 2009 03:15 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-01-07

During the holiday, many friends have asked about how to share the mutual videos/music/photos sources on their iPod or backup the files on iPod to PC. Because of the financial crisis, they need cut down the expenses. Here I’d like to share an easy way for everyone to transfer files from iPod to your computer, then you can load to other devices.

I recommend Tipard iPod to PC Transfer. It supports all the versions of iPod devices. So you can easily transfer music and video from iPod, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod shuffle, iPod Touch, iPhone to PC. 

Step-by-step guide as follows:

Step 1: Free download Tipard iPod to PC Transfer. After installation, run it.
Step 2: Connect iPod to your computer, then the transfer can automatically load your iPod into it. The user interface of the software will show you the version of your iPod, the used and left spaces on your iPod.

http://www.tipard.com/image/guide/ipod-pc/main.jpg

Step 3: Click Audio or Video and all the contents of your iPod, including music and videos will be displayed automatically, see screenshot as follows:

http://www.tipard.com/image/guide/ipod-pc/start.jpg

Step 4: Select the files you wanted to transfer by click them.
Step 5: Click “Export to PC” button, then a pop-up window will appear for you to choose the place for the transferred files. After few seconds the transfer process will be finished.

Tip:
Use “Track Filter” function to help you quickly browse your library by genre, artist and album.

With Tipard iPod to PC Transfer, you can transfer music/videos on ANY iPod to your PC. A good way to share files with friends.

Additional: Tipard iPod Converter Suite is an all-in-one converter to deal with all the conversion problems with your iPod. It can convert all DVD and any video to iPod video and audio formats and back up the files from iPod to computer. It is really over-specificationed.

Posted: 12 January 2009 12:08 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-01-07

For iPhone users, I know an all-in-one iPhone Converter?Tipard iPhone Converter Suite. It can convert both DVD and any video to iPhone MP4 format. It can also backup your files on iPhone to PC, because that it actually includes three parts: Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter, Tipard iPhone Video Converter and Tipard iPod to PC Transfer. So with the only one converter, you can deal with all the multimedia problems associated with your iPhone.
http://www.tipard.com/image/sceenshot/ipod-tools/iphone-converter-suite.jpg
Key Functions:
1. Rip any DVD and video to iPhone video and audio formats
Rip DVD and convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV to iPhone MP4, H.264 video formats and iPhoneMP3, M4A, WAV, AAC audio formats.
2. Transfer music and video files from iPhone to computer
Help you to backup iPhone video/audio files to PC, then you could transfer the video/music to another iPod or iPhone.
3. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop, Snapshot)
It offers powerful editing functions such as joining multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimmi

Posted: 14 January 2009 06:11 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-01-14

Thanks dear for this great information about transfer of music from iPod to PC.
I think Its really good for everyone…