Best game system of all time?
Posted: 26 June 2008 10:53 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

Well lets see for me Atari started it all. With games like pacman and ms pacman and centipede, the list goes on and on. Then came Nintendo with games like mario and zelda, loved those games. Then we come to sega, sonic the hedgehog was a hit there, and then super nintendo which again mario, and then now you have ps3 and xbox and earlier versions of these systems. I have to the best one in my opinion so far is the ps3. But Atari started it all. So many improvements over the years. And Sony have came out with some good games to.

Posted: 26 June 2008 10:58 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  230
Joined  2008-05-31

The PS3 and the Xbox 360 are probably the best systems out there right now, but since I don’t really have any experience with either, I’m going to have to say the Nintendo Wii. The only downside to it is it does need better graphics and a better selection of games. The selection of games is getting better, but the graphics are still kind of old for a next gen system. I would love to get my hands on a PS3 and see what it can all do though.

Posted: 26 June 2008 11:21 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

I wouldnt mind having a ps3, I have a ps1 and ps2, both I have liked and I love the games. I have played my nephews Wii, and it can give you a workout, but I only played like a couple games and that was it so thats all I really know about it. Havent played on a xbox 360, I have played the one that came out before that and liked the a couple games to it to, but playstation is still my favorite yet. And I like the graphics with it to. Just wish that they could get mario and zelda on playstation even thought they are nintendo they have sonic and other games that belonged to others why not hook up with nintendo and add those games to the system.

Posted: 01 July 2008 06:12 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

This is a tough choice for the best game system, but I would have to say, in my opinion, the Nintendo Wii. It has done many, many amazing things and well, it is one of the most unique gaming systems we have seen. It is active and well, it makes gaming so much fun and healthy. It has been used in the hospitals for helping people recover and that, is, superb. It is still so popular that it is hard for many people to even find one to buy. The games are entertaining and some of the most fun games out there at the moment. With so many other additions like the Wii Fit, I would have to go with the Nintendo Wii for the win.

Posted: 01 July 2008 06:27 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

The Wii is a good one to, it helps with exeercising which is a good thing. Nintendo has always been a good game system, they have some good games to, in my opinion after atari, nintendo are the ones that really started the games and the graphics. They are the ones that really got the ball rolling. With mario and zelda and the list goes on. I think they have helped game makers along the way.

Posted: 06 July 2008 11:27 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  136
Joined  2008-05-23
littlebull - 26 June 2008 02:21 PM

Just wish that they could get mario and zelda on playstation even thought they are nintendo they have sonic and other games that belonged to others why not hook up with nintendo and add those games to the system.

This will never happen. Nintendo + Sony = Bitter Rivals. There was a time that Nintendo and Sony cooperated and it went south. That’s why the Super Nintendo never got the CD-Rom attatchment that it hyped up so much. That’s also how we ended up with the first PS. It was Sony’s big F.U to Nintendo. Anyway, to get back on subject, the best system has to be the old Super Nintendo. I love the new stuff, but nothing compares to the old school Super NES for me.

Posted: 06 July 2008 02:41 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

Was just a thought. Maybe one day they will make up, never know, maybe if the customers ganged up on them then they would have to, I know wishful thinking. Sounded good to me though. I love mario and zelda on the onl NES, to bad they wouldnt get along, if they would really try hard they could come out with some really good games.

Posted: 06 July 2008 02:57 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  136
Joined  2008-05-23

It would be cool to see them collaborate on something, but I certainly wouldn’t hold my breath for it. 😊