Family Channel
Posted: 24 June 2008 10:56 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07

I was wondering if the USA has the Family Channel.

Just cause in Canada that is basically how all these people have gotten famous such as (Hillary Duff, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers..etc)
I was wondering if the states has the same Channel that plays the shows like (High School Musical) or if its just a Canadian thing. Cause I know all those people are extremely popular and what not. If there isn’t a family channel how did all that stuff become so huge in the states!?

Posted: 24 June 2008 11:57 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  121
Joined  2008-01-01

Well we have 4 actually kinda…

In my area we have ABC, ABC Family, Disney Channel, and one more of which I forgot the name. Disney channel is the one in which got High School Musical, Camp Rock, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and others very popular. That’s the channel that mostly the teenagers and children watch. All 4 of those are owned by the same company soooo….yea.

Posted: 24 June 2008 04:32 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07
x1xtomx1x - 24 June 2008 02:57 PM

Well we have 4 actually kinda…

In my area we have ABC, ABC Family, Disney Channel, and one more of which I forgot the name. Disney channel is the one in which got High School Musical, Camp Rock, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and others very popular. That’s the channel that mostly the teenagers and children watch. All 4 of those are owned by the same company soooo….yea.

O okay cool. I always wanted to know. So is Disney Channel pretty much the one everyone watches.
I actually saw Camp Rock on the weekend hahaha. I think it was better than High School Musical. I dont know why but i just hate Zac Efron.
You guys watch any of those shows haha. I personally watch family channel as it is the only thing on at 2:00am that doesnt bore me to death.

Posted: 24 June 2008 05:24 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

I’m surprised at how the networks/channels have gotten so much attention and how the shows are so extremely popular! Holy cow, I had no idea who Miley Cyrus was until I had to look her up on Google and find out more about her. It is crazy how one can just get so much fame and attention due to being on a show. I don’t think I have the Family Channel for my TV, but I have watched some of the shows and they are pretty neat and I can see why they’re so popular.