What an iphone is about?
Posted: 24 June 2008 02:27 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

For those who arent familiar with iphones, like myself, there are alot you can do with them. I have been reading about them and well I didnt know that you could watch movies on your iphone. You have to download them to your computer first then download them to your iphone.

You can also get wallpaper for them just like a cell phone in a way.

And of course you can listen to music on them, and download music to them also.

I didnt know all what an iphone done, but from what I have read it will take the place of my cd player, thats for sure.

Anyone else want to add what else they do?

Posted: 24 June 2008 02:48 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07
littlebull - 24 June 2008 05:27 PM

For those who arent familiar with iphones, like myself, there are alot you can do with them. I have been reading about them and well I didnt know that you could watch movies on your iphone. You have to download them to your computer first then download them to your iphone.

You can also get wallpaper for them just like a cell phone in a way.

And of course you can listen to music on them, and download music to them also.

I didnt know all what an iphone done, but from what I have read it will take the place of my cd player, thats for sure.

Anyone else want to add what else they do?

Its a way to surf the web when you dont have a laptop and your at the university!
Its a way to occupy yourself when your on those long car rides/bus rides playing the hundreds of random games you can find.
Its a way to prank call people with spoofapp 😊
Its a way to look “cool” to some.
Its a way to keep yourself organized (not in the same way as a blackberry)
Its a way to type in notes lyrics to a song you want to figure out later.

Posted: 24 June 2008 02:54 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

Oh wow so theres alot more that you can do with them? I didnt know that you could go online with them. Well if I win I will be having some fun with my iphone!! I will be using it to its full extent, now I am even more excited, cant wait to get my hands on one to play around with it! It will be replacing my cell phone also, but I will still keep my laptop but at least I could take my iphone with me and get online anywhere I go.

Posted: 24 June 2008 05:20 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

I think the Apple website is the first place anyone should go when looking for the details about an iPhone. I have an iPod Touch, so I did know most of those features came from an iPhone, such as wallpapers or the ability to watch movies. One thing to add is that one can “jailbreak” an iPod Touch or iPhone, which is quite easy to do. It allows one to have a chance to add some other applications to the gadget and it is pretty neat. I jailbroke my iPod Touch and I have many great and neat games and programs on it. If you want more information about it, Apple iPhone School is a great site (just Google it).

Posted: 24 June 2008 05:31 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

Ok jailbreak almost sounds like something illegal…lol.  What exactly is that? You can play games on them to? I wonder can you download the games say from like reflexive arcade? I really really want one of those, it would be like having a new toy. I could do just about anything on it. Do you have to get service for it like a cell phone and pay for it or does it just come already ready and you just can access these things?