All the details on the iPhone 3G pricing confusion
Posted: 20 June 2008 01:30 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

We just gathered everything we know about the pricing situation. If you are wanting to buy an iPhone 3G, and are unsure if you qualify for the subsidy, check out our iPhone 3G price guide. You plan on getting one?

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 23 June 2008 11:24 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-06-23

no I really don’t plan on getting one because I have an iPod touch and it is serving me just well. When you all get the new iPhone in can anyone please notify me via email so I can see all of the features and the unboxing!!!????:)  :lol:

Posted: 23 June 2008 11:53 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  120
Joined  2008-05-30

I already posted my comments on this in the Gear Live Blog, I don’t plan on getting one.  The price of AT & T is simply too much and they don’t have much coverage in my area.  If Apple allowed Verizon to offer their service on the iPhone then I would purchase it, but I doubt that would ever happen.

Timothy - 24 June 2008 02:24 AM

no I really don’t plan on getting one because I have an iPod touch and it is serving me just well. When you all get the new iPhone in can anyone please notify me via email so I can see all of the features and the unboxing!!!????:)  :lol:

I believe Andru already got his hands on a 3G iPhone, at least according to a twitter post he made.  I look forward to seeing the review!

Posted: 24 June 2008 01:37 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1441
Joined  2005-06-22

I don’t plan on getting a 3G iPhone, I guess i’ll be quite happy with the one I get from here (God willing) 😉

‹‹ 3G iphone case/      Unboxing the Flip Mino ››