Back from vacation…
Posted: 18 June 2008 12:46 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

In case you were wondering where I was, and were missing me profusely, I’m back. I just spent a week in Bora Bora, which has to be the most beautiful place on Earth! Seriously, the water there is…ridiculous. Now it’s back to the grind…anyone else have travel plans this summer?

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 18 June 2008 01:01 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07

I am hoping to make enough money to go somewhere in the states and go to Six Flags or Cedar Points.
I’ve travelled before to Europe but this time around I want to go to an insanely good amusement park.
The Calgary Stampede doesnt quite cut it anymore. 10 days every year. Best days 10 days I might add but I want to go somewhere more exciting.
Any suggestions?

Posted: 18 June 2008 09:17 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

Welcome back!  I unfortunately do not have any travel plans this summer :(  I will be studying a lot for the MCATs and such this summer as well as coordinating some activities for fall semester and will be trying to get a research position for next year.  So that combined with work will be keeping me busy this summer!

Posted: 19 June 2008 03:56 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2008-06-01
Andru Edwards - 18 June 2008 03:46 PM

In case you were wondering where I was, and were missing me profusely, I’m back. I just spent a week in Bora Bora, which has to be the most beautiful place on Earth!

Please tell me you went diving. Glad you got a break from the day to day. Am taking some time off later this summer, but no planned trips anywhere.

<sarcasm>I can barely afford to fuel the lawnmower </sarcasm>

Posted: 19 June 2008 01:18 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2004-12-22
Ibdabloke - 19 June 2008 06:56 AM
Andru Edwards - 18 June 2008 03:46 PM

In case you were wondering where I was, and were missing me profusely, I’m back. I just spent a week in Bora Bora, which has to be the most beautiful place on Earth!

Please tell me you went diving. Glad you got a break from the day to day. Am taking some time off later this summer, but no planned trips anywhere.

<sarcasm>I can barely afford to fuel the lawnmower </sarcasm>

Diving? I can barely swim! :(

I did a little snorkeling though. And I did feed some sharks and stingrays.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 19 June 2008 01:19 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2004-12-22
gohan_bcc1 - 18 June 2008 04:01 PM

I am hoping to make enough money to go somewhere in the states and go to Six Flags or Cedar Points.
I’ve travelled before to Europe but this time around I want to go to an insanely good amusement park.
The Calgary Stampede doesnt quite cut it anymore. 10 days every year. Best days 10 days I might add but I want to go somewhere more exciting.
Any suggestions?

Dude, go to the Six Flags in New Jersey. It’s amazing. There are like 3 parks all in one area, and they all rock.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:

Posted: 19 June 2008 05:28 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Welcome back Andru and I hope you had a blast! 😊 I don’t have any travel plans this summer though, just going to relax and try and get a summer job!

Posted: 19 June 2008 07:33 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2008-05-31

yeah six flags sounds like fun
iv only been to disney here in florida =D
unfortunately all summer ill be catching up in online classes

Posted: 19 June 2008 08:47 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2007-06-17

Welcome back Andru, Hope you and the family had a great time. Bora Bora must be really beautiful.

Next year when you go on vacation do you maybe need a personal baby sitter. I volunteer for the job.

kat

Posted: 19 June 2008 10:21 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  100
Joined  2008-06-08

im going to be gone for a 4 week =(
im gonna miss the i phone compition tohuhgt

w/e ill psot as soon i can when i get back!!

Posted: 20 June 2008 08:53 AM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Joined  2005-03-07

Less competition awe yeah! 😛 haha

Posted: 21 June 2008 11:00 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  121
Joined  2008-01-01

I’ll miss one of the few loyal posters on this forum (Clint) and gohan_bcc1 if you ever go to six flags, lemme know. I live in Jersey and it’s incredible, and maybe we can kind of meet up there. I’ll probably chicken out to go on Kinda-ka thought like last time I went. I have a season pass to six flags so I can go whenever. Pretty awesome. But it’s kind of a rip off, unless your from out of the state in which case you’ll think it’s awesome. If your also going to be in Jersey for more than a day, take a ride to Dorney Park in Pennsylvania and it’s an hour away from Six Flags, would be a good trip for you to go to Six Flags one day and Dorney Park the other. (plus, Dorney Park’s water park is free!)

Posted: 22 June 2008 12:05 AM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  100
Joined  2008-06-08
x1xtomx1x - 22 June 2008 02:00 AM

I’ll miss one of the few loyal posters on this forum (Clint)

aww… thanks
*no homo*(no offenseo)
ill be leaving at 5pm in the afternoon tomorrow (for camp)
i dont want to see random posting about the contest when you should be posting about the stuff that makes this thread unique
the intellectual debates that go on into the long hours of the night 😛
and i dont wana see a baren forum.

god i sound like my mother XD (and clean your room!!)

Posted: 22 June 2008 12:33 PM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Joined  2005-03-07
x1xtomx1x - 22 June 2008 02:00 AM

I’ll miss one of the few loyal posters on this forum (Clint) and gohan_bcc1 if you ever go to six flags, lemme know. I live in Jersey and it’s incredible, and maybe we can kind of meet up there. I’ll probably chicken out to go on Kinda-ka thought like last time I went. I have a season pass to six flags so I can go whenever. Pretty awesome. But it’s kind of a rip off, unless your from out of the state in which case you’ll think it’s awesome. If your also going to be in Jersey for more than a day, take a ride to Dorney Park in Pennsylvania and it’s an hour away from Six Flags, would be a good trip for you to go to Six Flags one day and Dorney Park the other. (plus, Dorney Park’s water park is free!)

Haha i have to take another stupid drivers test to be able to cross the border/drive in the states. So lame lol.

Posted: 22 June 2008 01:51 PM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  121
Joined  2008-01-01

Clint, you should get an iphone so u can cost on the forums while at your trip 😊. And Gohan, thats really retarted that u have to take another test…