‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›
5 of 10
The Last Few Days of the Dragon Strikes
Posted: 08 June 2008 12:00 AM   [ # 101 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2008-05-28

yea it kinda get funky at one time ,and i seem to lost interest in this site somehow…..
just hope after this contest is over that this site will get better…..

Posted: 08 June 2008 12:04 AM   [ # 102 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  454
Joined  2008-05-31
ninxx - 08 June 2008 03:00 AM

yea it kinda get funky at one time ,and i seem to lost interest in this site somehow…..
just hope after this contest is over that this site will get better…..

The site will eventually get better avoiding posting spam, but Andru is going to launch new contests to win Wiis, iPhones, etc. He stated that the point system is here to stay, and most likely we can’t escape the spam much here. Besides, the board was from lazy to moving.

Posted: 08 June 2008 12:05 AM   [ # 103 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  527
Joined  2008-05-31

I was not argueing at all Shady.He asked me some questions & i was trying to make my points clear to him.I don’t have any right/power to argue with him as he’s the boss here.Something which he was saying wasn’t clear to me completely.So, i was trying to understand what actually he was trying to tell me.Anyways, i’ve got the message that what he was trying to make me understand.I was only trying to make myself clear.That’s all. 😊

Posted: 08 June 2008 12:10 AM   [ # 104 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

Well sushkurh, the way your conversation with Andru was going seemed a bit rough there. It’d good you’ve learned from the little chat.

Does anyone know win Andru will announce the results of this contest at all? A day after and no complete message and answers.

I think this contest is very close right now. Anyone want to provide their current point totals?

Posted: 08 June 2008 12:28 AM   [ # 105 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

Yes, i know it seemed a bit rough but Shady some people were really beating the hell outta me.Like you said in a previous post, some people himself/herself has lost points due to spamming but when you are posting somehing, they are coming to have a fight with you by saying that you are spamming.I was too pissed off by the accusation.Yes, i know my faults but i won’t hear that from someone who has done the exact same mistakes.I was requesting several times that i’m not even competing & i’ve stopped posting much long ago so please live me alone but he was continously bugging me by saying i’m a spammer when he himself has lost 50 posts.I lost more than him because i’ve posted more thanhim.Simple.But…....

So, i may have reacted a bit aggresive but that was not real me.I was feeling very much frustrated that after working so much hard & giving my 100% to each of them, i still lost in all of them.Anyways, i hope HP organizes a 2nd round of this great giveaway but i seriously doubt that.

Posted: 08 June 2008 12:37 AM   [ # 106 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sushrukh - 08 June 2008 03:28 AM

Yes, i know it seemed a bit rough but Shady some people were really beating the hell outta me.Like you said in a previous post, some people himself/herself has lost points due to spamming but when you are posting somehing, they are coming to have a fight with you by saying that you are spamming.I was too pissed off by the accusation.Yes, i know my faults but i won’t hear that from someone who has done the exact same mistakes.I was requesting several times that i’m not even competing & i’ve stopped posting much long ago so please live me alone but he was continously bugging me by saying i’m a spammer when he himself has lost 50 posts.I lost more than him because i’ve posted more thanhim.Simple.But…....

So, i may have reacted a bit aggresive but that was not real me.I was feeling very much frustrated that after working so much hard & giving my 100% to each of them, i still lost in all of them.Anyways, i hope HP organizes a 2nd round of this great giveaway but i seriously doubt that.

I don’t think I’m going to win. I have a lot of points, but, I don’t think the points I’m gaining have been added to the points for the contest. Every word inside your post makes since. Those users are hypocrites and they are too judgemental.

Posted: 08 June 2008 12:45 AM   [ # 107 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  222
Joined  2008-05-31

No one is being judgemental. How would you think if you asked someone to stop posting so many threads and have an answer of “No compromise, you are not admin so I will not listen. I will report you to mods for harrassing me if you PM me one more time. I will ignore you, so don’t PM me again.” I didn’t even ask for him to totally to stop I just asked for him to stop making so many.
And by the way, you were a spammer. And note, I am not suggesting I am not a spammer, you just spammed more than me. “I lost more than him because i?ve posted more thanhim” <- that’s exactly what a spammer is.
And every human is a hypocrite. If we’re all hypocrites then why should we ever improve? Why should we ever listen to others?

Posted: 08 June 2008 12:51 AM   [ # 108 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

That’s just rubbish.

Posted: 08 June 2008 01:04 AM   [ # 109 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

Again, the clash returns. What do you two, SkyFuser and sushkurh have against each other? Oh, it’s the who spammed and who didn’t again? SkyFuser, if you haven’t noticed already, I’ll mentioned that your posts decreased from 220 to 190 something right now.

Posted: 08 June 2008 01:32 AM   [ # 110 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

<_< Fine I’ll ignore the arguments if that makes everyone happy.
😛 I know I only have 197 right now. That’s 30 right there, plus another 20 or so from other days. That’s around 50… isn’t it?
And note, TOPICS were deleted. So if anyone participated in those everyone’s posts go down.

Posted: 08 June 2008 01:35 AM   [ # 111 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
SkyFuser - 08 June 2008 04:32 AM

<_< Fine I’ll ignore the arguments if that makes everyone happy.
😛 I know I only have 197 right now. That’s 30 right there, plus another 20 or so from other days. That’s around 50… isn’t it?
And note, TOPICS were deleted. So if anyone participated in those everyone’s posts go down.

Yeah. A few of my own topics were deleted as well. The worse decrease I’ve seen yet was the decrease in posts for Buckeye and sushkurh. Well, Andru is online now. I can’t keep my hopes high and maybe he’ll post an announcement.

Posted: 08 June 2008 01:38 AM   [ # 112 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

Nah, we all did our best. Just remember that in the end, it was just an epemeral dream 😛
Almost every major player is in here at the moment, except for jess1ca and Buckeye.
You know, now I think tsunzilla will be the real winner. He’s been posting very high quality posts, and barely any of his posts were deleted.

Posted: 08 June 2008 01:48 AM   [ # 113 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

errrrr…... I hate to say it, but I couldn’t agree more I guess. Buckeye just logged on just to inform you. Despite of some of the users spamming, I guess we “Spammers” are still able to win since most of our spam posts have been deleted.

Posted: 08 June 2008 01:52 AM   [ # 114 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

Yep, now the only missing one is jess1ca.
I think Andru was checking day in and day out for our activity… so even if they got deleted, Andru’s mental notes won’t be 😛 And I still don’t get who’s Andriu Edwards/Zaha/YoniChoot.
Andru disappeared of somewhere now… I think he made the post and set it to automatically appear at midnight or something :lol: Oh wells, I have time. Pulling an all nighter like half the schoo, except I’m working on my bio project (bleep) and waiting for Code Geass. TWO MORE HOURS 8D

Posted: 08 June 2008 01:54 AM   [ # 115 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31
Shady Freak - 08 June 2008 04:48 AM

errrrr…... I hate to say it, but I couldn’t agree more I guess. Buckeye just logged on just to inform you. Despite of some of the users spamming, I guess we “Spammers” are still able to win since most of our spam posts have been deleted.

I am confused, why does it matter that I just logged on?  I know I am not going to win, and I have been saying this all week long but nobody believed me until now.  I am predicting jess1ca is the winner—she has had really great quality posts and she did not lose that many overnight.  So that is my prediction, and she 100% deserves it.

On another note, the forums seem to be acting a little weird today.  The timestamps were messed up earlier in the day where the system time or something got messed up, so instead of saying something was posted “5 minutes ago” it gave the exact time instead.

Posted: 08 June 2008 01:55 AM   [ # 116 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
SkyFuser - 08 June 2008 04:52 AM

Yep, now the only missing one is jess1ca.
I think Andru was checking day in and day out for our activity… so even if they got deleted, Andru’s mental notes won’t be 😛 And I still don’t get who’s Andriu Edwards/Zaha/YoniChoot.
Andru disappeared of somewhere now… I think he made the post and set it to automatically appear at midnight or something :lol: Oh wells, I have time. Pulling an all nighter like half the schoo, except I’m working on my bio project (bleep) and waiting for Code Geass. TWO MORE HOURS 8D

Two more hours for what actually? Those three names you mention is a spammer. First. he was Andru, then Zaha, and now Yoni. I put him/her on my ignore list. I reported him several times. He’s probably banned right now lolz.

Posted: 08 June 2008 02:05 AM   [ # 117 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
BuckeyeFanatic25 - 08 June 2008 04:54 AM

I am confused, why does it matter that I just logged on?  I know I am not going to win, and I have been saying this all week long but nobody believed me until now.  I am predicting jess1ca is the winner—she has had really great quality posts and she did not lose that many overnight.  So that is my prediction, and she 100% deserves it.

On another note, the forums seem to be acting a little weird today.  The timestamps were messed up earlier in the day where the system time or something got messed up, so instead of saying something was posted “5 minutes ago” it gave the exact time instead.

Doesn’t really matter, it’s just that the major people are missing, welcome back 😛
Anyways no one believes you because you know we’re right XD I actually think tsunzilla will have a better chance now. I think he has <20 deleted posts total, and all of his posts were loaded with helpful information.

Posted: 08 June 2008 02:06 AM   [ # 118 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2008-05-26

FYI… it’s 12:06 AM in Washington right now. Andru is not to be found so i guess everyone check tomorrow…

Posted: 08 June 2008 02:09 AM   [ # 119 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31
Shady Freak - 08 June 2008 04:55 AM

Two more hours for what actually? Those three names you mention is a spammer. First. he was Andru, then Zaha, and now Yoni. I put him/her on my ignore list. I reported him several times. He’s probably banned right now lolz.

Yeah i was surprised when i saw him/her changing usernames.I didn’t know that we could do that but there’s an option in the control panel where we can change our usernames.So, when anyone thinks that he/she is getting bashed for something, you can change your username,sig & avatar so that people can’t detect you. 😛

Posted: 08 June 2008 02:14 AM   [ # 120 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sushrukh - 08 June 2008 05:09 AM

Yeah i was surprised when i saw him/her changing usernames.I didn’t know that we could do that but there’s an option in the control panel where we can change our usernames.So, when anyone thinks that he/she is getting based for something, you can change your username,sig & avatar so that people can’t detect you. 😛

lolz. I’ll try that method one day, not now though. Here’s the problem Buckeye. I estimat that jess1ca has like 1500 right now, and I believe one person has more than her and probably didn’t spam either. Can she still win if she stops posting all of the sudden?

Posted: 08 June 2008 02:23 AM   [ # 121 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 121 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31
Shady Freak - 08 June 2008 05:14 AM

Yeah i was surprised when i saw him/her changing usernames.I didn’t know that we could do that but there’s an option in the control panel where we can change our usernames.So, when anyone thinks that he/she is getting based for something, you can change your username,sig & avatar so that people can’t detect you. 😛

lolz. I’ll try that method one day, not now though. Here’s the problem Buckeye. I estimat that jess1ca has like 1500 right now, and I believe one person has more than her and probably didn’t spam either. Can she still win if she stops posting all of the sudden?

Well, isn’t the contest already over?  The contest ended 24 hours ago which means that it doesnt matter if she posts at all today, her point total for the contest will not change.  Also, 1500 seems quite high for the contest itself, unless you add in bonus points (but even then its probably less than 1500).  I could imagine her having >1500 Gear Live points, but I don’t think its possible to have that high of contest points, which have different criteria for different points.

Posted: 08 June 2008 02:26 AM   [ # 122 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 122 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
BuckeyeFanatic25 - 08 June 2008 05:23 AM
Shady Freak - 08 June 2008 05:14 AM

Well, isn’t the contest already over?  The contest ended 24 hours ago which means that it doesnt matter if she posts at all today, her point total for the contest will not change.  Also, 1500 seems quite high for the contest itself, unless you add in bonus points (but even then its probably less than 1500).  I could imagine her having >1500 Gear Live points, but I don’t think its possible to have that high of contest points, which have different criteria for different points.

Will, I think someone had maybe over 1600 points during the last day of the contest. I mean, she/he most likely had more than her. I understand what you’re saying. I just don’t think she had that much points though.

Posted: 08 June 2008 02:59 AM   [ # 123 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 123 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  212
Joined  2008-06-02

To Beloved Shady Freak just to freak you out, I am alive and Active…

I read your sob story in another thread, you wrote it thinking that I am a admin. Is your body still cold? are you still upset?

Shady Freak may not able to read this as I am under her ignore list. One of you can qote this.

Posted: 08 June 2008 03:04 AM   [ # 124 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 124 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
YoniChoot - 08 June 2008 05:59 AM

To Beloved Shady Freak just to freak you out, I am alive and Active…

I read your sob story in another thread, you wrote it thinking that I am a admin. Is your body still cold? are you still upset?

Shady Freak may not able to read this as I am under her ignore list. One of you can qote this.

Well yes, as if I’m concerned or nervous about winning the contest. These contests are hard to actually win. That’s why it’s important if I win. I’m trying to find many ways to win of of these.

Posted: 08 June 2008 10:32 AM   [ # 125 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 125 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Wow, I didn’t know The Lounge was still open, haha. What’s going on with the forums? Anyways, I really do not believe I will win, the point system was kind of crazy the past week and well, I think in the end, it’ll be close, but as I said before, I will be very excited to congratulate the winner. I do wish that Andru would give us a little update, something like, “I’m looking over stuff right now” or a quick blog post on the Gear Live website. However, he must be extremely busy, so I think we all understand. I hope it’ll be announced today!

‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›
5 of 10