‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
4 of 10
The Last Few Days of the Dragon Strikes
Posted: 06 June 2008 10:33 PM   [ # 76 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  222
Joined  2008-05-31

What??? What did I write to you I did NOT PM Andriu Edwards, Zaha, or YoniChoot. I was at school while you wreaked your havoc.

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:33 PM   [ # 77 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Sorry, but are you Linu? How did you ever manage to change your username? Sorry, please don’t label this as spam all, haha, I’m just curious and well, I can’t type 5 or 6 sentences every single time I post. 😉

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:37 PM   [ # 78 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  212
Joined  2008-06-02
jess1ca - 07 June 2008 01:33 AM

Sorry, but are you Linu? How did you ever manage to change your username? Sorry, please don’t label this as spam all, haha, I’m just curious and well, I can’t type 5 or 6 sentences every single time I post. 😉

Let this contest over, I will tell who I am.

I have been checking lot of regular members activity here. oh I should not even give you a clue who I am.

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:40 PM   [ # 79 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2008-05-31

why? i dont see how it would change anything if we know who you are o__o
oh and jess1ca lol its ok, im sure even if someone reported it the moderators wouldnt be mad about it, you were just asking a question =]

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:57 PM   [ # 80 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-23

Alright, it’s down to the last few hours and I’m done for today. Wow, this past week has flown by quickly and I will be back here tomorrow morning congratulating the winner if the announcement is posted. Have a great night everyone!

Posted: 06 June 2008 11:02 PM   [ # 81 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

goodnight jess1ca! thanks for being such a productive part of the contest! =D
and i guess ill be back here tomorrow morning too to see who won!

Posted: 07 June 2008 04:12 AM   [ # 82 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  454
Joined  2008-05-31

My point have gone down dramatically. Is anyone else having the same problem too?

Posted: 07 June 2008 05:46 AM   [ # 83 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  527
Joined  2008-05-31

SkyFuser do you have visibility problem or you can’t read English that well ? How many times i’ve said that i use my office PC’s configuration as my sig because i myself don’t have a PC.Try to read first & then bash me over everything.Don’t try to think yourself as a mod or admin.You are one of the most baddest person in this community as you can see.Why the heck you are still bugging me when i’m not even in the competition ? Mind your own business.I think, this is your way of collecting points by bugging others.Stop wherever you are & mind your own business.You are the most disturbing people i’ve ever seen in this community.You are still in the school right ? Complete your education,grow up a bit & then learn how to behave properly with people.By the way i like your style of collecting points.Now stop bugging me & do your own duty.I don’t care what you have to say about me.So, try colleting points by doing something else.And who the heck do you think you are ? You are just a member of this community with no power & voice.So, just shut up & stop pretending like you are controlling the community.I earlier didn’t report you when i said i did but now i’ve to report you for your continous harrasments. :(

jess1ca, we can change our usernames.I’ve just notices that yesterday.Go to your control panel & then go to “User & Password” section.There you can put a new username.This is how he’s changing his usernames continously but i don’t get the inntention of changing usernames.

Posted: 07 June 2008 09:32 AM   [ # 84 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-23
Shady Freak - 07 June 2008 07:12 AM

My point have gone down dramatically. Is anyone else having the same problem too?

My points did go down after I posted this morning, so I don’t know how Gear Live will look into this. It is weird how they’re clearing out the spam now and then and making all our points go on a rollercoaster ride, haha. I know they want to delete the spam, but I would have let the spam sit around and see what others are posting to it rather than deleting them. I know there were lots of spam threads, but some of us did contribute to them and well, it is a bummer that our posts/points keep changing daily, haha.

Posted: 07 June 2008 10:20 AM   [ # 85 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
jess1ca - 07 June 2008 12:32 PM

My points did go down after I posted this morning, so I don’t know how Gear Live will look into this. It is weird how they’re clearing out the spam now and then and making all our points go on a rollercoaster ride, haha. I know they want to delete the spam, but I would have let the spam sit around and see what others are posting to it rather than deleting them. I know there were lots of spam threads, but some of us did contribute to them and well, it is a bummer that our posts/points keep changing daily, haha.

It’s like potential and kinetic energy. Your points stored are potential and kinetic is up and down in motion. You had what over 500 posts this morning? Wow, I wonder if a glitch is in place too. There might be a limit on points received as well.

Posted: 07 June 2008 11:03 AM   [ # 86 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sushrukh - 07 June 2008 08:46 AM

SkyFuser do you have visibility problem or you can’t read English that well ? How many times i’ve said that i use my office PC’s configuration as my sig because i myself don’t have a PC.Try to read first & then bash me over everything.Don’t try to think yourself as a mod or admin.You are one of the most baddest person in this community as you can see.Why the heck you are still bugging me when i’m not even in the competition ? Mind your own business.I think, this is your way of collecting points by bugging others.Stop wherever you are & mind your own business.You are the most disturbing people i’ve ever seen in this community.You are still in the school right ? Complete your education,grow up a bit & then learn how to behave properly with people.By the way i like your style of collecting points.Now stop bugging me & do your own duty.I don’t care what you have to say about me.So, try colleting points by doing something else.And who the heck do you think you are ? You are just a member of this community with no power & voice.So, just shut up & stop pretending like you are controlling the community.I earlier didn’t report you when i said i did but now i’ve to report you for your continous harrasments. :(

jess1ca, we can change our usernames.I’ve just notices that yesterday.Go to your control panel & then go to “User & Password” section.There you can put a new username.This is how he’s changing his usernames continously but i don’t get the inntention of changing usernames.

I’m not a mod or admin but that doesn’t mean I have no right to ask someone to stop spamming. And it’s kind of funny you’re calling Andru sir while you’re treating me like a 14 year old. AGE DOESN’T DETERMINE ANYTHING. You think that being older makes you smarter than any 14 year old? I beg to differ.
And no one is bugging you, I just have a right to say what I think if I don’t agree with you. You may not be in the competition but that’s your own fault. I DO have a voice and some power in the community, don’t treat us community members like we’re worthless.

Posted: 07 June 2008 12:48 PM   [ # 87 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-23
Shady Freak - 07 June 2008 01:20 PM
jess1ca - 07 June 2008 12:32 PM

It’s like potential and kinetic energy. Your points stored are potential and kinetic is up and down in motion. You had what over 500 posts this morning? Wow, I wonder if a glitch is in place too. There might be a limit on points received as well.

That’s what I’m thinking too and I think Gear Live will tell us what was going on with the points when they announce the winner, haha. I have tried adding up my posts, comments and threads and well, my points are way off. I think they might have taken maybe 10 or 20 points off from when they remove one of our threads or posts that were “SPAM” or something like that. They did mention that “SPAM” will result in a loss of quite a bit of points, so I would not be surprised if they did something like that. I believe the only “glitch” or “bug” was on that day when they lost ~10 hours of everything on Gear Live. I think my heart dropped a little when I realized I lost a lot of comments and posts for that morning.

Posted: 07 June 2008 12:51 PM   [ # 88 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

yeah…. late last night i beat you and right before the contest was over my count dropped about 80 =(

Posted: 07 June 2008 01:41 PM   [ # 89 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

Mine just dropped 50 posts. Bam. 538 points now, I had 580 something before >_<
I think in some areas of the Gear Live forum you don’t get points for posting there. Maybe it’s the suggestions, news tips, or report problems area.
-Is currently trying to install Java correctly on Linux-

Posted: 07 June 2008 03:17 PM   [ # 90 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

So, it proves that you’ve spammed quite a bit too.So, you don’t have any right to say anything to anybody.Before accusing someone,try to look at yourself too. :(

Posted: 07 June 2008 03:40 PM   [ # 91 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

I meant 50 TOTAL for the whole contest so far. The others have lost waaay more than me. A few of you lost 100+ and 150+. You lost 100 topics, I lost 5.
And I never said I didn’t spam. And that doesn’t mean I lose the right to say anyone’s spamming. We all spam, some just more than others.
And if I follow your logic I can also say for you to not accuse me because you don’t look at yourself.

Posted: 07 June 2008 03:44 PM   [ # 92 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

I’ve never accused you for anything.I said something when you said something to me first.Nor did i report you ever.I’ve just said that so that you stop nagging me.I can’t go down to your level ever.

Posted: 07 June 2008 04:08 PM   [ # 93 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

You accused me of accusing you of spamming without looking at myself. Since when did I say I didn’t spam? Everyone spams, but some more than others. You cannot deny the fact that lots of people, INCLUDING you, spammed more than me. I only lost about 5 topics and 50 posts total. You lost 100+ topics and posts.
At least I was polite enough to add please in my request to ask you to stop. You, however, were rude in the PM with no intention to stop spamming. Then when Andru Edwards piped up about your spamming you acted all smarmy and polite which lots of replies coated with “sir”. And look where that got you.
Your self-righteousness disgusts me I’m not going to talk to you anymore.

Posted: 07 June 2008 04:28 PM   [ # 94 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

Ok then i’m very happy to know that you won’t talk to me.I don’t want to talk to you either.I’m not in a mood to accept your continous bashing.Nobody is doing that except you.that shows your real character.Anyways, it’s an end from me on this matter.You probably got very much pissed off from loosing all the contests so far.So, am i.So, better stop wherever we are now.Thanks.

Posted: 07 June 2008 04:33 PM   [ # 95 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

You had shown your real character long ago. When I politely asked if you care to compromise you rudely accused me of harrassment and threatented to report me to the moderators. Then when Andru came up and talked you acted some star in a tragic story and started sugarcoating your replies with “sir”. Nobody is pissed here because we all know there’s a small chance anways, and just by twisting all your replies to make it look like you’re justified in everything doesn’t make your impression better than mine. In case you haven’t noticed no one really likes you. But we’ll stop here. I won’t reply again.

Posted: 07 June 2008 04:43 PM   [ # 96 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

No-one actually likes people like you too who bash people for their own purpose.And i’m not here to be liked/loved by people.I’m here for the same purpose everybody is here.And i have enough friends.So, i don’t care who likes me or doesn’t.You don’t have to worry about that you little spammer.

Posted: 07 June 2008 05:08 PM   [ # 97 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2008-05-26

Seriously… Drop it. If you’re here just for the prize, then shut up and leave. If you’re here to stay, alright, stop fighting and make some contributions. Right now, your fights has been damaging the community. If you want to fight, don’t fight publicly and don’t fight here, no one wants to hear your arguments, give each other your IM or e-mails, then fight away from the community.

Posted: 07 June 2008 11:17 PM   [ # 98 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
tsunzilla - 07 June 2008 08:08 PM

Seriously… Drop it. If you’re here just for the prize, then shut up and leave. If you’re here to stay, alright, stop fighting and make some contributions. Right now, your fights has been damaging the community. If you want to fight, don’t fight publicly and don’t fight here, no one wants to hear your arguments, give each other your IM or e-mails, then fight away from the community.

I am telling you. These fights and accusations are really making me sick. It’s bad enough some users hated the fact that I had more posts, and then they spammed the entire forum just to get ahead and say “Oh you’re spamming”. This topic contains about 55-75% spam already as I estimate. Fights aren’t the only thing that damages the society, carlessness, blame, and greed and the main issues.

Posted: 07 June 2008 11:45 PM   [ # 99 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2008-05-28

its been a while since last time i visit….. and i have to say the comunity is really going down hill….
just have fun and good luck to all….....

Posted: 07 June 2008 11:54 PM   [ # 100 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
ninxx - 08 June 2008 02:45 AM

its been a while since last time i visit….. and i have to say the comunity is really going down hill….
just have fun and good luck to all….....

Why have you been out so long? I didn’t really recognize you until now.

You can’t really tell many of the users much of anything. They’ll make one stupid rant over “aw I lost points” and etc. You missed it all. Many of the users were acting out. Look at the earlier posts in the topic. One was arguing with Andru, the site owner. Many spam posts were made in many forums, especially “The Lounge”. Trust me, you would’ve felt fed up.

‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›
4 of 10