What music concerts have you been to?
Posted: 31 May 2008 04:22 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

What music concerts have you been to? I believe the last music concert I went to was the Backstreet Boys, haha. It was a great and super concert and I had a blast. I haven’t went to a concert for the longest time now and I definitely want to go to one sometime in the next couple of months! 😊

Posted: 01 June 2008 01:43 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2008-05-28

the only international concert that i have been was linkin park when their tour reach malaysia. the concert there was awesome and get the chance to get some autograph at that time… but right now i am not a fan of linkin park anymore their new song just seem boring
.still that was my first time going to a live concert..

Posted: 01 June 2008 04:04 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2008-06-01

Well, when I was about 7 or 8 I went to a Raffi concert… does that count?

The only real concert I’ve been to is a Five for Fighting concert and I was not expecting what came. I don’t know how most concerts are, but at this one it was just a stage with a piano and drum set, and then opposite the stage a big open dance floor with a bar on either side. It was actually kind of disappointing for my first real concert…. I am hoping I can go to a Journey concert coming up here in a few months!

Posted: 01 June 2008 04:39 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-23

Five For Fighting is a great band! That would’ve been a cool concert to go to. I wanted to go to Kanye West’s concert but something came up and I couldn’t.

Posted: 01 June 2008 06:14 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

Shakiras concert in India, thats all.

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:19 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2008-06-06

I never been to a concert but i would love to got see either Linkin Park in concert or Usher.

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:23 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-23

I think everyone should go to a concert once in their lifetime and you totally should when you get the chance rezbel! If not, try listening in to your local radio stations because many, many, many do give away tickets or have a contest a few days before the concert. Hey, free concert tickets for front row seats wouldn’t be that bad. 😉

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:42 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

Unfortunately I have not been to a concert either… at least a rock concert if that is what you are talking about.  I have been to several classical concerts though—the most recent one was with the Cleveland Symphony when Midori played.  She was absolutely beautiful and she played the Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto which is one of my all-time favorites!  I really want to go see a real concert though, especially Three Doors Down, or Three Days Grace