Stereos?
Posted: 03 June 2008 05:15 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

anyone know of a good cheap stereo? I am in need of one mine went out. I dont want to pay a whole lot for one a cheap one is good just what cheap brand would be the best is what I need to know?

Posted: 03 June 2008 06:08 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Oh, this is hard, I usually ask my friends and family what they think, so if you haven’t yet, ask some people and get their recommendations. Sometimes, I even go to their houses and check out the product myself. I think it depends on the price and what you’re looking for, but as you mentioned that you’re looking for a cheap stereo, I say go with Sony. Sony has some great prices for stereos and well, I think it’s one of the best brands for stereo. However, as I don’t know the price range you’re looking in, go check out online websites of electronic stores like Best Buy and see what they have. Best Buy is the first place I go to to check out electronics because they do have great and affordable prices for everything. Best of luck and I’ll ask a couple of people for recommendations too and report back.

Posted: 04 June 2008 05:45 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

i have heard some bad things about best buy that their products arent of good quality and you always get bad things there. i used to go to circuit city but they have closed down where i live. and i wont shop online i am to afraid to. but thanks for the info and i will try to maybe go to walmart or something.

Posted: 06 June 2008 07:07 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Really? That really stinks! I have never heard anything bad about Best Buy and it is one of the top electronic stores ever, I believe. I mean, if I was planning on buying a HP desktop computer from Best Buy, I’m pretty sure I’ll get fantastic and excellent quality as it is HP, but I am really sad to hear that. Have you bought anything from Best Buy at all or did you just hear about the “bad quality” and just decided to avoid Best Buy?

Posted: 06 June 2008 07:25 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

I always go to Best Buy whenever I buy any electronics.  People complain that their prices are not competitive, but I beg to differ.  Maybe for some items, like I would never buy a CD or DVD or game there, but stereos and TVs tend to be very well priced.  Sorry to hear about the best buy in your area not being the best, and I would have suggested circuit city as well but that obviously is not going to work.  Do you have an hhgregg in your town?  Wal-mart and Target also tend to be great quality (I would go to Target over Wal-mart though) and you might also want to look at Radioshack.

Posted: 17 June 2010 03:30 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-06-16

hello,
I think Bose dock are the best one as you couldn’t believe how powerful sound can it produce with precise bass and treble. You have to listen to it once to believe it.

Posted: 25 June 2010 07:49 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-06-25

Circuit City and I have suggested but it's obviously not going to work.

Posted: 30 July 2010 04:33 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2010-07-14

Oh!  really I am also want same stereo as I am a hostel student and need it more.

Posted: 05 August 2010 06:26 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-08-05

If you love music, you’ll love the Logitech Z-2300, a 2.1 speaker system that combines everything you need in a sound system: THX -certified performance and quality, beautiful looks, and more than enough power to fill your room with great sound.

Posted: 18 August 2010 04:30 AM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2010-07-21

I think sony is the best brand.