Movies, movies, movies in your own home movie theater
Posted: 03 June 2008 12:57 AM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  212
Joined  2008-06-02

A full setup of a movie theater in a large room is definitely only accessible to the rich and the famous. However, if you have small budget, you can have the home movie theater for yourself knowing the essential components and setting up the home movie theater in a smaller room. You may change over your den to a home theater room. You only need few basic components and you may already enjoy watching movies with no limit.

If you own a television set, which I know you do, that is about 27 inches, you run away spending for the first most important component of your home movie theater. The second major component, which I think you should have, is the DVD player. If your DVD Player has progressive scan that is superb, however, even without progressive scan, your DVD player may work perfectly as the second component for your home movie theater. The final piece of the item, which I want you to spend on, is the home theater speakers. You will need three high quality home theater speakers for your home movie theater. You can place one on the right side, one on the left side and one on the rear center of the room. These are ideal locations. These are the main basic components of your home movie theater. You may now start enjoying unlimited movie and enjoy watching movies with your entire family. I am sure you will agree with me that this is the best part of owning your own home movie theater.

Posted: 03 June 2008 05:12 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I dont think it would be to hard to put together a theater with a little imagination anyone could do it. And they could do it cheap. It would beat paying high prices at the movie theater every weekend.

Posted: 03 June 2008 05:14 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

I think it totally depends on the space of the home, although I think people do define “movie theater” very differently. Some people would love the four row of seats in the basement, while others think that their living room is a movie theater. However, I think anyone can make a movie theater happen in their house and have a great time with close friends. Great tips and I love the fact that a movie theater can still be small and cozy in the comfort of one’s home. Also, as littlebull said, the prices do factor in, but people can easily have a “movie theater” with a good TV and a stack of movies. 😉

Posted: 04 June 2008 12:08 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2008-05-31

Here’s what I have for my home theater setup:

- Toshiba 34HF81 34” widescreen CRT
- Kenwood 5.1 DTS receiver
- Athena Audition Series speakers: fronts, rear, and center channel.
- David DBOX 10” subwoofer
- Toshiba HD-A3 HD-DVD player
- XBOX 360

Some of the parts are old but they all work together very well.

Posted: 05 June 2008 02:16 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  212
Joined  2008-06-02

I agree with you guys, but as I said in my article, you can still make a small budget home thearter and it may be not splendid as a Big Home Theater.

Posted: 25 April 2011 06:14 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2011-04-25

Yes, I do agree Having a small Home theater is Really a very cool experience, i do have my own small Home theater.

Posted: 04 May 2011 01:04 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2011-04-12

Its a wonderful experience for having a home theater at home

Posted: 10 May 2011 04:30 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2011-05-10

I never had a similar experience,,,,I am very envious

Posted: 24 May 2011 07:16 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2011-04-25

I have Home theater and that is always a wonderful experience. The Sound Quality and everything in the home theater is always very good. And watching movies then Will be a great Fun At home.

Posted: 28 June 2011 06:55 AM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2010-06-14

Well, I don’t like Home theater.