Digital Camera?
Posted: 03 June 2008 05:54 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I paid about $70 for my digital camera anyone know what the best digital camera is out there? And how much is it, and what features does it have?

Posted: 03 June 2008 06:04 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

It depends on how one defines the “best” digital camera. Is it one that can function well, is cheap, is expensive, full of nifty features, looks sleek and sexy, the list goes on and on. $70 really isn’t that bad, littlebull! Very decent and if it actually is a good camera, then I say stick with it and test it out. I don’t know what the “best” digital camera out there is, but I love Canon cameras and they have not let me down. The price and the features will depend on the camera, so it is hard for me to answer this question. As long as the camera is functioning and takes decent pictures, I think that’s good enough for a lot of people. :lol:

Posted: 03 June 2008 09:21 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  527
Joined  2008-05-31

Yeah you can’t define a best digital camera.not everyone has the same preferences & fascinations.So, one thing suits me most ,may not be liked by you.i’m using a Kodak easyshare V610 camera with 6.1 MP & 10x optical zoom & i would recommend it but Canon makes better cameras.Also there are Nikon & Pentax but most of time they are out of the reach of normal people.

Posted: 04 June 2008 12:10 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2008-05-31

I paid $150 for my Canon SD1000, and loaded Canon CHDK firmware onto the SD card. It gives a lot more options 😊

Posted: 04 June 2008 01:17 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2008-06-01

Best for a studio:  Hasselblad H3DII

Best for the field:  Nikon D3

That’s my opinion, anyway.  If you’re looking for something “more” affordable, then most cameras in a similar price range will have similar performance, just compare features and test each one out.  Get the camera that you feel most comfortable with and seems the most intuitive to you.

Posted: 04 June 2008 09:06 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  212
Joined  2008-06-02

I am using a SONY Cybershot since 4 years. It hardly gives me any trouble. Print Clarity is good. Very user friendly features. Why don’t you try one of the Sony Cybershot Models?

Posted: 04 June 2008 09:51 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2008-05-26

i’m using a Pentax right now, the quality is good, but my T20 freezes randomly and i’ll have to take out the battery, i’m planning to get a Casio or Canon, my aunt has a digital camera from Casio that has alot of functions and quality is exceptionally great. and my friend had a Canon and he says that if you hack it, you can shoot in RAW files. so i’m debating between which one to get…