If you had 3 wishes….....
Posted: 03 June 2008 03:15 PM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  454
Joined  2008-05-31

If you only, ONLY had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

My 3 Wishes:

1. Being Fortunate - I am fortunate, but not fortunate enough though
2. Destroy Negative Effects of Life - I hate sorrow and suffering
3. An Infinite Amount of Wishes Until further notice - Who doesn’t?!

Posted: 03 June 2008 03:18 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2008-05-26

1.See less spam.
2.Having more posts by now.
3.Somehow winning this damn thing.

Posted: 03 June 2008 03:37 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  171
Joined  2008-05-31

Haha, well said DOOM. 😛

THIS. IS. GETTING. RIDICULOUS.

I seriously do hope that all of the points are reduced dramatically due to the spam.

I’m sure Andru is feeling the same way.

Posted: 03 June 2008 04:55 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

My three wishes would be to change the world and make a different. I believe in wishes but magical wishes that would change the world would be amazing. The first wish I would make is to change the amount of poverty in the world and stop it. The way that the world is, I don’t believe anyone should be in poverty and living poorly. It truly breaks my heart everytime there is something on about the poverty all around the world. I mean, some people are so crazy rich that they have shoe closets and a wardrobe the size of a school. Do they not realize that some people don’t even have the chance to eat 3 meals a day? I would donate the money rather than building a shoe closet and buying new shoes if I was rich. My second wish would be to bring world peace and allow everyone to respect one another. Will this have a huge impact on society? Of course, some theorists say that crime is needed in society to know what is “right” and what is “wrong.” However, respect does go a long, long way and I would love to make the whole world respect each other. My last wish would be to cure diseases and save lives by doing that. Cancer is still on the rise and the cure has not yet been discovered for many other diseases. We can attack the diseases and extend life by years or months, but curing is another thing. Curing someone from a disease, whether life-threatening or not, is important and I believe that it will help the entire world and make everyone happier and the whole world healthier. I truly do wish I had 3 wishes to make all this possible for everyone all around the world.

Posted: 03 June 2008 05:17 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

First, I would want all forms of discrimination wiped off the face of this planet—it should not matter what gender, race, religious beliefs are, we are all still humans.

Second, I would want that all governments around the world would work for the people they are governing, not the other way around.

Third, I would wish that all wars and senseless spending ceases and we focus our resources on helping the common good.

I have faith in the human race that we can solve our problems when we come together collectively.  That is why I wished for the basis of my true desires, rather than the outcomes themselves.

Posted: 03 June 2008 05:20 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-06-03

Round world trip

win the dragon computer need it so much

the same as wish 2

Posted: 03 June 2008 07:16 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2008-05-26

My Wish right now is that deep scratch on my LCD display i bought myself with money saved over from birthday is gone. My brother was moving the webcam and the base of the webcam (which is metal) slid across the surface, cutting into my display, and now there’s a scratch that is noticeable at every angle, and looks like a prism. (with colors of the entire color spectrum), does anyone know how to remove scratches from LCD Screens with a matte finish???? Anyone? Please???
And my second wish is to win the Dragon Computer because i need it for photoshop and 3d Renderings.
My Third wish is that my Grand Pa comes back to life because i miss him very much.
and if i had more, i would wish for world peace, the end of poverty and Global warming’s existence.

Posted: 03 June 2008 09:12 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

more money so that i can have gas to last me with the prices like they are.

Posted: 07 June 2008 01:34 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2008-06-06

1) i’d wish for to make anything my willing it so
2) I’d wish for and infinite amount of more wishes
3 is on stand by because number 1 should cover everything i want.

Posted: 07 June 2008 01:35 AM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2008-05-31

well people dont think about this but i have the same response every time the question arises
i would only need one, my wish would be for infinite wishes

Posted: 07 June 2008 09:04 AM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-26

That is no wish at all,its clearly stated you can have 3 wishes,not infinite.

p.s.  its a paradox

Posted: 07 June 2008 11:46 AM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2008-05-31

but i could wish that i wasnt limited to 3,
wording it in that manner should prevent the paradox right?

Posted: 07 June 2008 12:22 PM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-26

You can’t change the rules under which you are being offered or demanding the wish itself,
you or the one wishing is not the one in control of such rules (the one whos providing, is).
(This is all hypothetical ofcourse,i don’t believe in wishes)