Nominate Gear Live for a Blog-X Award!
Posted: 01 November 2005 02:38 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

We are looking for all the help we can get with this one. If you love us, or even like us, please nominate us for a Blog-X TechBlog award. The award is for best independant technology blog. That means the blogs with no corporate machines behind them (like Gizmodo or engadget.) We would really appreciate it. To nominate, go here: http://www.techweb.com/blogawards/nominate2.html

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 31 May 2008 11:40 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  197
Joined  2008-05-29

if his was now that i would have voted for u

Posted: 03 June 2008 08:42 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

Andru is this contest ln running in this year, i opened that lnk but contest not there, if it is still running in this year, please post the link, we will definitely nominate our website.

Posted: 03 June 2008 09:26 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  230
Joined  2008-05-31

If it was this year don’t you think they would have made a new topic or at least updated that one. Why don’t you guys stop digging up old posts just to get points. Have the mods even been on since the contest has started cause it sure doesn’t look like.

Posted: 20 August 2009 10:47 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2009-08-10

Please, PLEASE have a week without doing something embarrassing for your fans.

Posted: 09 September 2009 09:09 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-09-09

Thank you, this is good news for other visitors
laser liposuction before and after pictures cost find pictures of a laser liposuction from before and after the treatment laser liposuction before and after pictures cost

Posted: 09 February 2010 02:37 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-02-09

Okay, the first Gear Live Gmail Contest is over! Thanks to EVERYONE who participated, here are the results.

The Winner of Best Post in the Favorite Portable Device thread was dangerouslychzy. He gave us a rundown on his top five, and then decided on which was the best.

The Winner of the Highest Post Count (without spamming) is headshot24 with 131 posts! gohan_bcc had a higher post count (151), but even he admitted that a lot of it could be classified as spam 😉 . It?s okay gohan, we still love you.

WINNERS: Send me a PM, and I will respond with your Gmail Invitation links.

Posted: 05 March 2010 06:40 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2010-02-04

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

You can now download full retail games straight to your console thanks to the new Xbox 360 Dashboard Update. And the Xbox Live Summer of Arcade has been rock solid.

But wait. There?s more.

The final release of Summer of Arcade hits this week - on Wednesday precisely. And it?s been getting stellar reviews