Which is your favorite Gear Live site and why?
Posted: 01 June 2008 09:21 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Which is your favorite Gear Live site and why? I’ve been browsing around Gear Live when I’m not posting and checking our their podcasts. I have to say, my favorite Gear Live site would have to be Unboxing Live. I love watching unboxing videos because in my opinion, unboxing videos are so exciting and neat to watch. :lol: The products are brand new, shrink wrap still on, it really makes me feel as if I was right there. I am so happy I discovered Gear Live, they have fantastic sites and videos.

Posted: 01 June 2008 09:24 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2008-06-01

I going to have to agree with you unboxing live is my favorite too. Makes me feel jelous and compelled to buy a new expensive gadget.

Posted: 02 June 2008 09:38 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2008-05-26

Mine is main weblog ,then Unboxing.I rememebr the time when iphone and ipod touch came out and i watched literally every unboxing video on youtube,its sort of addicting i must say.

Posted: 02 June 2008 10:19 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-23

Hey, I did that too DOOOMKULTUS! I love MacWorld’s unboxing videos too. 😉 I never knew Gear Live had so many sites and I’m starting to like some of the ones that interest me and has great posts. Have you guys explored all the other sites?

Posted: 02 June 2008 10:21 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I like the unboxing but I like the Bleeding Edge they are informational and thats what I like about those. I have been watching alot of those and find them educational. The unboxing is exciting you get to see newer electronics that normally you would have to go shop to see. But he shows them to you right here and tells you everything thats in it.

Posted: 02 June 2008 10:25 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2008-05-31

i love unboxing videos! it shows every little thing that you would get, and it feels like your right there while theyre reviewing it

Posted: 03 June 2008 03:05 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  527
Joined  2008-05-31

I like unboxing videos too.i actually never seen them before coming to here.Most of the videos are awesome as usual & are of very high quality.Actually i liked all the videos present on the site. 😊

Posted: 04 June 2008 05:59 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-23

After exploring the site for a couple of days, I think there are many Gear Live sites that I will consider as my favorites. I am so glad I discovered Gear Live and the podcasts are truly neat and I will be subscribed to them for a long, long time. I really like Film Crunch and TV Envy because I am so into movies and television. I try to keep up to date with a lot of the news about films or television and well, those two sites are really what I am truly interested in. I do still like the Unboxing Live! site, but Film Crunch and TV Envy are two sites that I am attracted to more. They post recent news about things that I would have never found out about and well, they’re just handy to check every now and then. Thank you Gear Live, you guys are doing a great job and I am a visitor/reader for life.

Posted: 04 June 2008 06:06 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

My favorite one is unboxing because i really like to see unboxing videos

Posted: 04 June 2008 06:12 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

i still say bleeding edge and unboxing i lie both they are educational and you can decide what electronics you want and dont want makes it easier on the consumer thanks andru!!

Posted: 04 June 2008 07:26 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

Definitely the Unboxing Live site—it is done so professionally and I love being able to see the products being unwrapped and tried out before me.  It gives me a much better idea of what the product is about, and whether it is something I want to invest my money in it.  (Much better than just a straight up review of the product with a few still images).  It also introduces me to products that I might not have thought about or heard about before!

Posted: 04 June 2008 08:09 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  212
Joined  2008-06-02

Oh, Yeah I love Unboxing. They stay at the top of every thing. I am simply loving.