What, in your opinion, is the most interesting celebrity baby name?
Posted: 01 June 2008 10:13 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

What, in your opinion, is the most interesting celebrity baby name? I think when I heard that Nicolas Cage named his son Kal-El, I laughed and I was like, “Oh man, that is bad.” I don’t have anything against the name Kal-El, it is catchy, but I wouldn’t want to name my son that. It’s just…it’s Clark Kent. I can’t take Clark Kent’s birth name!

Posted: 02 June 2008 05:47 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  454
Joined  2008-05-31

I don’t know why, but Oprah Winfrey, to me, is different.

Posted: 02 June 2008 01:06 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

I think a lot of people love Oprah’s name and I know what you mean, it is quite interesting! She is truly an amazing person and talk show host and so rich. :lol:

Posted: 05 June 2008 11:24 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

I would have to say that the most interesting celebrity baby name is when gwyneth paltrow named her baby Apple!  A lot of people criticized her for naming her daughter that, and I can see why, its not traditional, but if you listen to an interview of her explaining why she named her daugher Apple, it makes a little more sense (sort of):

Gwyneth: “Right, well, um, basically it was because when we were first pregnant, her daddy said, if it’s, basically one day he just said if it’s a girl I think her name should be Apple.  And I just, it sounded so sweet, and it conjures such a lovely picture for me, you know apples are so sweet and they’re wholesome, and it’s bibilical and it’s just, they’re so, and I just thought it sounded so lovely and?”

Quote from: http://www.parentdish.com/2004/08/27/why-gwyneth-paltrow-named-her-baby-apple/