Sharone Stone Banned
Posted: 01 June 2008 08:20 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

I think every one knows about Sharone Stone, She has been banned from China. This was because of her statement on the China that[The devastating May 12 earthquake in China could have been the result of bad karma over the government’s treatment of Tibet.

She said that “I’m not happy about the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else,” Stone said Thursday during a Cannes Film Festival red-carpet interview with Hong Kong’s Cable Entertainment News. “And then this earthquake and all this stuff happened, and then I thought, is that karma? When you’re not nice that the bad things happen to you?”

Ng See-Yuen, founder of the UME Cineplex chain called the comments of sharone on China as inappropriate.

Any ways after that she accepted that she misspoke about it.

Admin , I request you to please remove this topic. Thank you

[ Edited: 01 June 2008 11:26 AM by yehah89]

Posted: 01 June 2008 09:14 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  222
Joined  2008-05-31

....I already wrote a topic for this…. Aren’t any of you actually paying attention to what’s been posted…. >_< I know you’re all going for the points but making new topics for the same thing is spammmmmm >_<

I still insist she’s apologizing just so her career won’t fall as hard.

Posted: 01 June 2008 11:25 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

Hai SkyFuser, I asked admin to remove ths topic before ur comment, I think he will soon remove it,

I did not read ur topic first, after reading it I contacted Andru