lance armstrong wins 7 tour de frances.(BEST EVER)
Posted: 24 July 2005 09:13 AM     [ Ignore ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  81
Joined  2005-05-24

lance has done it again 7 times from 1999 to 2005 just amazing i just wanted to say great job he has done what i think is the best ever for a bicyle jan ulrich is 3rd place not 2nd again lol even basso got 2nd not bad i think basso shoulda went on a breakaway on the final stage and go for it he coulda have a chance but i guess they just wanted to say congradulatikons to lance i wonder who will win next year? i dont know think

Posted: 24 July 2005 09:46 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  4629
Joined  2005-02-12

Too bad cycling is only half a sport at best…

Posted: 24 July 2005 10:19 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  4472
Joined  2004-12-22

whats so cool about cycling??

Posted: 24 July 2005 10:41 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1087
Joined  2005-06-22

i think regardless of the quality of the sport, major congrats to Lance Armstrong—it takes a lot of guts to be able to win a championship 7 times, regardless of the sport. Cycling is also a very hard sport to perform in, cause u have to constantly keep yourself in shape. Congrats Lance, enjoy retirement!

Posted: 24 July 2005 10:54 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3054
Joined  2004-12-29

steroids.

anyways hes gonna retire and cycling is a waste.

Posted: 24 July 2005 10:58 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  4629
Joined  2005-02-12
[quote author=“MKDaMan1818”]i think regardless of the quality of the sport, major congrats to Lance Armstrong—it takes a lot of guts to be able to win a championship 7 times, regardless of the sport. Cycling is also a very hard sport to perform in, cause u have to constantly keep yourself in shape. Congrats Lance, enjoy retirement!

Its not a sport.  Its a competition.  Just cause its hard to do doesn’t make it a sport…

[quote author=“Kidd”]steroids.

anyways hes gonna retire and cycling is a waste.

LOL, he pisses clean every year…

Posted: 24 July 2005 11:43 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“Wolfeman”][quote author=“MKDaMan1818”]i think regardless of the quality of the sport, major congrats to Lance Armstrong—it takes a lot of guts to be able to win a championship 7 times, regardless of the sport. Cycling is also a very hard sport to perform in, cause u have to constantly keep yourself in shape. Congrats Lance, enjoy retirement!

Its not a sport.  Its a competition.  Just cause its hard to do doesn’t make it a sport…

I agree with MKDaMan—regardless of whether it’s a competition, sport, competition-sport, whatever it is, he should still be supported for what he’s doing 😊 Congrats to him

Also, Wolfeman, what constitutes a sport, ‘cause I seriously dunno :oops: I have heard before someone claim that chess is a sport, lol

Posted: 24 July 2005 02:30 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  81
Joined  2005-05-24

whats so cool about cycling?

think think

um because those guys are like engines almost a car machine they go up hills like a car they ride 100 miles every day for 20 straight days 1 break day out the 21 stages or 2 breaks still 1500 miles in 10 days is just amazing but they are going up hills quicker than i go DOWN HILLS thats just amazing i think u should be like damn he is the MJ of cycling people under respect him its hard to get to the tour de france the tour de france is harder than the nba the nfl easly u have to be in way better shape never underesmate theys guy they do a shitload i mean its just amazing to me and the guys are a little more decent of people than the baseball steriod play and nba gangsters lol even though i love basketball and nfl i smell steriods in that place i dont see cycling have steriods i will always think that

Posted: 24 July 2005 02:46 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3054
Joined  2004-12-29

u can get good enough steroids not to test positive and also theres ways around.

the only way to prove is blood test.