< 1 2
2 of 2
if you had 3 wishes
Posted: 13 March 2005 08:53 PM   [ # 26 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  264
Joined  2004-06-18

[quote author=“Lightsky”]
If you were to travel time, you’d loose things and people in the process. You’d most likely end up in a different worldline.

Time = A Cone, the farther back you go, the more worldline you change

(Worldline = The number of things you could be doing in the next second, which is infinate)

So you might not want power to time travel unless you can figure out a way to log the worldline you were previously in.

Example: You go back in time, kill your mom and dad during that intamite moment, and you wouldn’t be born. Then went home to your original worldline, they’d still be alive and you’d still be there because they didn’t die in that worldline.

Mine:
1. World Peace
2. Be the richest person in the world
3. Unlimited houses and friends so I can be king of the free sites 8)

Apparently someone has been watching too much Butterfly Effect….(or back to the future)
BTW, If you were the richest person in the world you could just buy everything offered on the free sites :think:

Ok here goes:
1. The power to be able to control matter to create or destroy whatever I want. i.e. money, which wont really matter cause i can make whatever anyway!:P

2. To have everyone live forever.

3. To have the most posts on this forum. :? 

PS i know wish #2 would overpopulate but with wish #1 I would shrink the plants, trees, buildings, people, etc to live for a few more eons. then, I would reuse wish 1 to make another planet inhabitable. Wash rinse repeat!

Posted: 14 March 2005 10:28 AM   [ # 27 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2005-02-25

[quote author=“IsMaR”][quote author=“Lightsky”][quote author=“IsMaR”]
2. have total control over time, meaning i can stop the time, time travel, etc..

If you were to travel time, you’d loose things and people in the process. You’d most likely end up in a different worldline.

Time = A Cone, the farther back you go, the more worldline you change

(Worldline = The number of things you could be doing in the next second, which is infinate)

So you might not want power to time travel unless you can figure out a way to log the worldline you were previously in.

Example: You go back in time, kill your mom and dad during that intamite moment, and you wouldn’t be born. Then went home to your original worldline, they’d still be alive and you’d still be there because they didn’t die in that worldline.

Mine:
1. World Peace
2. Be the richest person in the world
3. Unlimited houses and friends so I can be king of the free sites 8)

back to the future got you thinking….

No sorry, it didn’t

Back to the future was recorded some time ago if i’m not mistaken. Black holes can be used to time travel. If you make one black hole, you can link it with another one. One will travel at the speed of light taking you into the future, one would take you into the past. But in order for that to happen, a person has to open a black hole in that year you want to go to in order for you to go there. You must communicate with the future though. This can be done by proton light. There have been numerous studies that photon light can be used to communicate with people.

The Mom and dad thing is commonly known as the ‘grandfather paradox’....look it up

Posted: 14 March 2005 10:58 AM   [ # 28 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1028
Joined  2005-01-15

^ did you sell that time machine to kip and uncle rico :?

and wouldn’t black holes rip you apart if you really did go into one?

Posted: 14 March 2005 12:27 PM   [ # 29 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2005-02-25

[quote author=“BlingKing”]^ did you sell that time machine to kip and uncle rico :?

It would send you into nothing unless someone on the other end has created another one 8)

It is believed the universe is in a black hole itself, just has no place to exit.

Posted: 14 March 2005 12:30 PM   [ # 30 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1649
Joined  2004-09-14

[quote author=“BlingKing”]^ did you sell that time machine to kip and uncle rico :?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Posted: 14 March 2005 04:32 PM   [ # 31 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  2503
Joined  2004-12-28

i dont give a ####… no1 set ne rules for this #### so…

1. infinite wishes
2. invincibility
3. make this blazing chick (super hot body too) my wifey (even though i think she likes me neway)
4. give her infinite wishes
5. make her invincible
6. jump super high and super far
7. move as fast or faster than the speed of light
8. be able to control time
9. super strength

and probably more but i dont need a #### load of money if im invincible (i can just rob some peeps)

Posted: 14 March 2005 04:35 PM   [ # 32 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  143
Joined  2005-02-04

10.And have another chiCk

Posted: 20 March 2005 03:14 PM   [ # 33 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  2503
Joined  2004-12-28
[quote author=“sajjadracer11”]10.And have another chiCk

nah im a one woman man…

Posted: 21 March 2005 05:12 AM   [ # 34 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  143
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“IsMaR”][quote author=“benplaut”]1. $900 Billion (kaffilion is nothing…)
2. world peace & harmony
3. 900 Billion more wishes :evil:

lets not cheat with more wishes

[quote author=“sajjadracer11”]What if u had 3 wishes that can come true what would it be ??

Mine is
1. money : 100 million
2. Vida Guerra
3. To be skinny and have abs without work

my is…

1. power to control peoples minds (which instantly gives me any girl, unlimited money, and power
2. have total control over time, meaning i can stop the time, time travel, etc..
3. invincible, meaning i cant die at all… there

there

simple but powerful..

HEY, those are my wishes too.  Except for number three.  My third wish would be to have the physical world.  Fly, split into two, teleport, and turn into a banana.  Hmm… I guess I could just make that all into one wish, and just wish for control over everything.  But then what would the other two wishes be used for? I’m a control freak.

< 1 2
2 of 2
‹‹ notebook help      First Thread Alive ››