Gear Live Giveaway - iSkin eVo iPod Case
Posted: 24 June 2004 12:16 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

Congratulations again to everyone who participated in the Gmail contest and won. Now it’s time to give away some gear!  :D

We will be running a two week contest, and at the end, the winner will receive his or her choice of either an iSkin eVo or a Gmail account. The second place winner gets the prize that the first place winner did not choose.

We want to build up the Gear Live Community, and we recognize the best advertising is word of mouth. This is where our Gear Live members come in. The member who recruits the most new, active board members wins the top prize.  The person who recruits the second highest number of new, active board members gets the second place prize. Depending on the number of new board members we get, I may offer third and fourth place Gmail accounts as well.

This is your chance to help grow the Gear Live Community!  😊

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 06 July 2004 08:46 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

The contest ends in two days…so last chance to get your recruits in!  👏

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 31 May 2008 11:49 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  197
Joined  2008-05-29

i would have chose the gmail accout because i do not have an ipod.

Posted: 11 March 2010 09:27 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-03-11

*doh!* I regret buying my pc sooo damn late and haven’t figured out about this site and
it’s contest’s and promo’s when their still on :(

oh! :(

Posted: 13 March 2010 04:34 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-03-13

An iPod case doesn’t just offer protection from dust and fingerprints, it also lets you outfit your iPod with your own sense of style. .

Posted: 18 March 2010 04:36 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2010-03-16

hey i think i am late.what was the competition about and when the next one is??i wanna compete next time because i want a iphone case for my iphone 3gs:P

Posted: 01 April 2010 07:22 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-04-01

hello sir,

The new iSkin revo adds a different look to your iPhone that I think is pretty cool. The case is made from a premium silicon material with an embedded anti-microbial agent. This not only protects your phone when it is dropped, it helps slow the growth of bacteria on your precious phone.

The case doesn?t just protect the outer casing of the iPhone, it also has a privacy film for the touchscreen and a ViSOR polycarbonate scratch resistant screen protector. You will be able to get the revo in 5 different colors starting in July for just $39.99.